AAI Recruitment 2022 : Airport Authority of India, AAI has Recently Invites Application for the 400 Junior Executive Recruitment 2022. Eligible Candidates Read Official Notification and Apply Online Before 14-07-2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022
AAI Recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a Public Sector Enterprise that is constituted by an Act of Parliament and entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and in air space in India. This is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to look for a career in the Airport Authority of India as the Junior Executive.
AAI Junior Executive Notification 2022
AAI Recruitment 2022 : The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the recruitment notification for 400 vacancies for the posts of Junior Executives across multiple locations in India on the official website. For More Details Like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Title||AAI Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Web Site||aai.aero|
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Also Read :
Education Qualification for Junior Executive
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum). OR
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
Age Limit for AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2022
- The Candidate’s Maximum Age Should be 27 Years as on 14-07-2022
- Age Relaxation as per government rules.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Junior Executive Salary
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity,Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Application Fees
To successfully complete the application process candidates must have to pay the required application fees according to their category. The category-wise application fees is GIVEN below.
|SC / ST / Female||Rs. 81/-|
|All Other Category||Rs. 1000/-|
What is the Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2022?
Candidate should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement.
The candidates will be appointed as Junior Executive by the following stages:
– Online examination
– Documents Verification
– Voice Test
– Background Verification
– Psychoactive Substances
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidate may Apply through Official Web Site.
What is the Last Date for Applying AAI Recruitment 2022?
Application Start Date : 15-06-2022
Application Last Date : 14-07-2022