CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2019 For 914 Post Across India : Central Industrial Security Force has Published an advertisement Fro the 914 Constable Tradesman post. CISF Recruitment 2019 for 914 Constable (Tradesmen) Posts Across India, 10th Pass Eligible for CISF Constable Jobs
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2019
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for government / Private jobs in CISF. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total post : 914
- Cook – 350
- Cobbler – 13
- Barber – 109
- Washer-man – 133
- Carpenter – 14
- Sweeper – 270
- Painter – 6
- Mason – 5
- Plumber – 4
- Mali – 4
- Electrician – 3
- Cobbler – 101
- Barber – 202
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification :
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper). Please read Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit :
- Between 18 years to 23 years as on 01-08-2019. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1996 and later than 01-08-2001.
Age Relaxation :
Pay Scale : Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/- plus
Application Fees :
- For UR, EWS & OBC categories – 100
- For SC/ST/Ex-S – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned Recruitment Sector and payable at the post office where postal order will be payable.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test, Written Test & Detailed medical examination.
CISF Recruitment 2019
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents & IPO send to concerned DIG of CISF Office as per Official Notification on or before 22.10.2019.
Application Send To This Address :
Important Dates :
- Opening date : 23.09.2019 from 1000 Hrs
- Closing date : 22.10.2019upto 1700 Hrs
- Closing date for North East Region:29.10.2019 upto 1700 Hrs
Physical Standard for CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 :
Medical Standards for CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 :
Important Link :