DigiLocker is a key initiative under Digital India, the Government of India’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, DigiLocker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way, thus eliminating the use of physical documents. The DigiLocker website can be accessed at https://digitallocker.gov.in/.
How to create an account on DigiLocker?
- First attend digilocker.gov.in or digitallocker.gov.in.
- After this, click on check in on the proper.
- A new page will open where enter your mobile number.
- After this DigiLocker will send an OTP to the mobile number you’ve got entered.
- After this set your username and password.
- Now you’ll use DigiLocker.
How to upload documents in DigiLocker?
- Log on to DigiLocker.
- Go to the Uploaded Documents on the left and click on Upload.
- Write a quick description about the document.
- Then click on the upload button.
- On DigiLocker, you’ll store your driver’s license etc. documents along side the marksheet of your 10th, 12th, graduation etc. confine mind that you simply can upload only documents of maximum 50MB and you’ll also upload documents by creating a folder.