During arrangement to the locales, chosen applicants will be qualified for TA/DA and different advantages notwithstanding the above-solidified compensation according to Company Rules. Credit only Medical Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage while on political race obligation will likewise be allowable according to rules.
ECIL requirement 2020
Post Name : Technical Officer On Contract
Total Post : 350
Salary : 23000 Per Month
Education Qualification :
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Age Limit :
- Upper Age limit as on 31.07.2020 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Reservation Post :
- Reservations & Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be as per Govt., directives. 4 % of vacancies are reserved for PwD category
- The tenure of the contract would be for nine months. However, it may be extendable depending upon Organizational requirements as well as performance of the candidate.
- The candidate should have minimum one-year Post Qualification Industrial experience, out of which minimum 3 months shall be in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC.
- Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at various zones and HQ as per the options exercised. Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.
- HYDERABAD (HQ)
- Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500 062. Telephone Nos. 040 – 27186454 / 27182279
- NEW DELHI
- ECIL Zonal Office B1, B-2 & B-7, DDA Local Shopping Centre A Block, Ring Road, Naraina, NEW DELHI – 110 028. Telephone Nos.011- 25774645 / 011-25774641
- ECIL ZONAL OFFICE 1/1, Jeevan Sampige Complex, 2nd Floor, LIC Building 2nd Main, Malleshwaram, BENGALURU – 560 003. Telephone Nos. 080- 23460110 / 080-23460110
- ECIL ZONAL OFFICE 1207, Veer Sarvarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi) MUMBAI – 400 028. Telephone Nos.022- 24302664 / 022-24223443
- ECIL ZONAL OFFICE Apeejay House, 4th & 2nd Floor, 15-Park Street KOLKATA – 700 016. Telephone Nos.033- 22170028 / 2696
How to Apply ECIL technical officer recruitment:
- Go to website: “www.ecil.co.in”
- selecting ‘Careers’ menu
- select ‘e-Recruitment’ drop up menu.
- Click Apply For Various Post Button
- Fill Advertisement Number and Post for Applied
- Fill Form and Submit Application
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience if any, Page 5 of 5 latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photo copies.
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); if applicable.
- If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate.
- CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates : 19.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates : 30.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
- Document Verification : Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website as and when decided.