High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2021 : High Court of Gujarat Recently Published Notification for High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Recruitment 2021. Eligible Candidate must apply Private Secretary Post 2021 through official website @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
High Court Of Gujarat
Official Web Site
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2021
High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Recruitment 2021 Details
Advt. No : RC/B/1304/2020
- Private Secretary
Total Post : 27
- Essential Qualification
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Knowledge of Computer
- A candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Pay Matrix of Rs.44,900-1, 42,400/plus usual allowance as per the rules
- 18 to 35 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
- SC / ST / SEBC / EWS Candidates (of Gujarat Origin ONLY) : 05 Years
- Women Candidates : 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons (PH) : 10 Years
- ExServicemen Actual service rendered plus : 3 Years
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court : 05 Years
- SC / ST / SEBC / EWS / Ex.Serviceman / PH : Rs. 500 + Bank Charge
- Other Candidate : Rs. 1000 + Bank Charge
- Mode of Payment Online Payment or Cash Challan (Offline)
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & Viva voce Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the Category wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier. However, if the vacancies in a particular year are not substantially higher than the number of Candidates remaining in the existing Select List / Wait List, the period of such Select List/Wait List may be extended by the High Court not exceeding One year, so as to make appointment against such vacancies from the said Select List/Wait List.
- Any Candidate who does not accept the offer of appointment within the specified time Limit, shall lose his/her right to appointment and the High Court shall operate the Select List/Wait List, as the case may be.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidate at any stage.
- The Select List/Wait List will be published on High Court website as well as on HC OJAS Portal.
How to Apply
- Go to https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click Online Application
- Then Click Apply
- Select Advertisement
- Open Form and Fill Form Carefully and then Save Form
- Click Show Application Preview Button. Fill Application display on your page
- Click Upload Photo/Sign
- upload your photo and sign and click submit button
- Click Conform button
- Read your details and confirm it.
- Print form and Fees Receipt
Official Notification : View
Apply Online : Now (Start : 01-07-2021)
- Application Start Date : 01/07/2021
- Application Last Date : 15/07/2021
- Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs) : 28/08/2021
- Stenography Test : Sill Test : 26/09/2021
- Viva Voice Test (Oral Interview) : Oct – Nov 2021
High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Exam Pattern 2021
- Preliminary Test (Objective Type – MCQs) [100 Marks]
- Stenography / Skill Test [ 60 Marks ]
- Viva voice Test [ 40 Marks ]
High Court of Gujarat Private Secretary Syllabus 2021
Preliminary Test (Objective Type MCQs) :
- The Preliminary Test would be of 100 Marks (Duration : 02 hours) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- Syllabus for Preliminary Test : General Knowledge, English Language, Gujarati Language, Current Affairs, Numerical & Mental Ability and Computer Fundamentals/Operation etc.
- The Preliminary Test (Objective TypeMCQs) shall be administered through an O.M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated/assessed by O.M.R. Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, reevaluation/rechecking/
- reassessment of O.M.R. Sheets will not be entertained by the High Court. In view of the present scenario of COVID19 pandemic, the High Court may conduct the Preliminary Test in any other mode including Online Computer Based Examination.
- The Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 % in the Preliminary Test and only those qualifying therein, shall be allowed to appear for Stenography/Skill Test.
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Test (Objective TypeMCQs) will not be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
- The Stenography/Skill Test for Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand/Stenography, would be of 60 Marks. [Duration: 8 Minutes (Dictation2 Paragraphs, each of 4 Minutes)] with Transcription time of 50 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in SHORTHAND Notations only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
- Candidate shall have to secure minimum 60% Marks in Stenography/Skill Test.
Viva voce Test :
- Vivavoce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- Suitability of the Candidates will be assessed on the basis of one’s Personality, General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application etc.
- The Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Vivavoce Test