Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Scheme Eligibility :
- The pre-approval officer approves the applications.
- The Verification work is also fully documented after the site check / record-checking.
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Online Apply
- A Framer Resident of Gujarat can apply for the scheme.
- The farmer must have Aadhaar Card.
- A Farmer must have a Bank Account.
There are numerous Govt schemes are available on Ikhedut Portal. Here are the steps you have to follow for applying online:
First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal : ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Step by Step ikhedut Portal Application Registration.
Step 1 : ikhedut portal Open and Click Yojana Menu
Step 2 : Scroll Page and tap Scheme(Yojana)
(There are full Details for This Scheme and You are take benefits.
If you are a registered farmer then Select Yes and click on Proceed.
Now click on Apply for New Application.
It will show you a form.
Fill that form and click on Submit
- Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Check Application Status or Re-print
- After applying online, you will get a notification on your mobile. if you want to check status or Re-print application follow these steps:
- First of all Visit the Official website of Ikhedut Portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on link.
- Now Select your Scheme Type.Select the Application number or Receipt Number.