IBPS Recruitment for Clerk 12075 posts
Posts : CRP Clerks IX
Total No. of Posts : 12075
Educational Qualification :
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit : (As on 01.09.2019): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and no later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee : Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online):17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020