The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IBPS. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the ofcial advertisement in detail before applying.
Post : Probationary Officer / Management Trainees (CRP PO/MT-X)
Total Post : 1167
Education Qualification :
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01.08.2020) :
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years.
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation :
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as dened under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”: 10 years Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Ofcers including Emergency Commissioned Ofcers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Ofcers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefciency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment: 5 years Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Application Fee :
- Rs. 850 /- for all others & Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Process :
The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
IBPS CRP PO/MT-X Preliminary/Main Examination Pattern :
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination) There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS CRP PO/MT-X Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination) :
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS CRP PO/MT-X Interview :
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined nal score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-X and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufciently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
How To Apply :
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through ofcial Website.
Important Date :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modication of Application by candidates: 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2021 Provisional Allotment: April 2021
Important Link :
View Official Notification