Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) Ahmadabad has Invites Application for the post of Research Fellow / Officer (Research): Behavioral Science Research, Eligible Candidate Apply Before Last Date.
The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) established the NSE Center for Behavioral Science in Economics, Finance, and Marketing (CBS) in December 2019. This Center would be equipped with sophisticated infrastructure and technology to conduct experiments and discover how different aspects of behavioural sciences impact processes and outcomes in diverse disciplines. The upcoming state-of-the-art computer laboratory will be equipped with specialized equipment like eye-tracker, EEG and other bio-physical devices.
The objective of CBS is to conduct research of superior quality in the areas of cognitive sciences and business, in particular, economics, finance, and marketing. CBS will organize workshops and conferences, and provide consultation and support for behavioral research projects undertaken at IIMA and at other academic or business institutions.
Post : Research Fellow / Officer (Research)
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements :
- A solid academic qualification: PhD in areas related to behavioural / cognitive / neuro Economics, Finance, or Marketing, or cognitive science or neuroscience with potential applications in psychology, marketing, economics or finance (or)
- M.Sc. in the same with excellent academic record and aptitude for conducting research.
- Experience of 0 to 5 years in the mentioned field. • Aspiring to build a career in management research in the above area
- Experience in applying the experimental research method in business, economics, finance, or marketing, will be desirable
- IT skills necessary to run and administrate a computerized experimental laboratory. Programming skills are not necessary, but should have the aptitude to learn by self; similarly, know-how related to instruments like EEG and Eye Tracker will also be a big plus.
- A very good written and oral command of the English language is required.
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly active and productive academic, who will be expected to do research and also support the running of the laboratory and consult other researchers on the use of the experimental method.
Research and consultation responsibilities :
a) Conceptualize and write research paper in areas mentioned above for publication, in coordination with faculties,
b) Assist faculties with their research experiments,
c) Consultation of researchers on experimental method,
d) Programming of laboratory administration applications.
a) Maintenance of technical laboratory infrastructure,
b) Development of procedures and rules for laboratory use,
c) Support of ethics approval processes,
d) Administration of online recruitment system, and recruitment of participants,
e) Organizational support for running experiments,
f) Administrative support for the faculty members of CBS
Age : Max. 35 years as on the last date of application.
Salary & Allowances :
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.
We especially encourage academics who want to conduct their own behavioral research; this job will give them ample opportunity to pursue their own behavioral research projects and collaborate with distinguished faculty, students of IIMA, corporates and other education institutions. Beyond any formal requirements, we are looking for an enthusiastic, curious person who is passionate about research and willing to take on responsibility and learn on the job.
How To Apply :
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Date :
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE latest by August 21, 2020.
Important Link :