Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy Recently Published Notification for the Short Service Commission Officers post. There are a total of 210 vacancies for the Extended Naval Orientation Course, Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular and Special NOC. As per the official site of the Indian Navy, interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for SSC Officer 210 Vacancy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for SSCO 210 Vacancy
The Indian Navy
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala in under mentioned branches/entries in the Indian Navy. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses.
- Executive Branch
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre : 40
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) : 16
- SSC Observer : 6
- SSC Pilot : 15
- SSC Logistics : 20
- SSC X (IT) : 25
- Technical Branch
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] : 30
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] : 40
- Education Branch
- SSC Education : 18
Total Vacancy : 210
SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR
- Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
SSC X (IT)
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M.Sc (Computer) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Science)
SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry
- 55% in MA (English)
- 55% in MA (History)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering)
Salary / Pay Scale
- Not Specified
- 1996 to 2020 years
- post wise different
- Not Specified
The selection for Indian Navy Recruitment SSC Officer Recruitment will be made on the basis of the INET exam and SSB interview. But this year there is a change in view of the COVID-19 situation. The Navy has decided not to conduct any INET exam and the merit list would be prepared based on the performance of candidates in SSB interview.
- Shortlisting for SSB
- SSB Procedure
- Merit List
Indian Navy SSC Officer Apply Online
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 18 Dec 20. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Personal Details,
- Contact Details,
- Educational Eligibility.
- Submit the final form.
- Application Start Date : 18-12-2020
- Application Last Date : 31-12-2020