Total Post : 246
Fixed Remuneration :
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
- No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
Scope of Career Development / Prospective :
The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 25000-55800 subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
Required skill :
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
Age Criteria :
- For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on thedate of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
- Female Candidate : 05 Years.
- Person with Disability candidate :
- 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post :
- (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
- Ex. Armed force Personnel : 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of MGVCL : Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
- Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years only.
- The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
- The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
At present, there are 881 vacancies, however in future more vacancies are likely to occur till one year from announcement of result.
- SC : M-11, F-03
- ST : M-28, F-13
- SEBC : M-54, F-19
- EWS : M-18, F-06
- UR : M-54, F-25
- PWD : 15
Fees (Non-Refundable) :
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
– If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
– Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
– Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
– Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
– No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Start Date and Time of Registration 26/12/2019, 10:30 AM
- Last Date & Time of Registration 15/01/2020, 11:59 PM
IMPORTANT LINK :