Mukhya Mantri Krushi Sahay Yojana 2020
Mukhya Mantri Krushi Sahay Yojana 2020
He said that irregularity of rainfall in agriculture, especially in kharif season, is a factor causing economic loss to farmers. A transparent and simple method for crop loss to farmers in the event of such natural calamities with the aim of including all the farmers in the state and eliminating the loss of the farmer to easily benefit the farmers against crop loss due to natural calamities The state government has decided to implement such a scheme.
The Chief Minister made it clear that the benefits of the scheme cover all the farmers in the state, big and small, not only that, the farmer will not have to pay any premium for the scheme. The Chief Minister said that the scheme is simple and transparent. He said that the benefits of this Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana will be given keeping the benefits of SDRF unchanged. The Chief Minister gave detailed information about this scheme to the media.
Risks covered under the scheme
2. Overcast and
3. Non-seasonal rainfall (Mavthu)
A taluka which has received less than 10 inches of rainfall for the current season or has not received rain for four consecutive weeks (3 days) between two rains in the period from the onset of monsoon in the state till 31st August, i.e. zero rainfall and damaged crop (Drought) risk will be considered.
2) Heavy rain
The taluka is considered as a unit in case of heavy rains such as cloudburst, continuous heavy rains in which districts of South Gujarat region (Bharuch, Narmada, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, Valsad and Dangs) in 3 hours or more and in all other districts of the state in 2 hours. Rainfall of 3 inches or more is recorded as per the rain gauge of the revenue taluka and damage to the standing crop will be considered as risk of excess rainfall.
3) Seasonal rainfall (Mavthu)
From 15th October to 19th November in the rain gauge of revenue taluka in 3 consecutive hours 20 mm. If it rains more than and the crop is damaged in the field, it will be considered as a risk of unseasonal rains (Mawthu).
Giving information about the eligibility of the farmer beneficiaries of the scheme, Vijay Bhai Rupani said that all the 3-A holders registered in the revenue records in the entire state will be considered as account holders and charter holders under the Forest Right Act. The scheme will be implemented from Kharif 2020. For the benefit of this scheme which should be planted by the farmers in that kharif season
The following information was given by the Chief Minister regarding the assistance standards of the scheme.
- Crop loss in kharif season ranges from 33% to 60% to Rs. 20000 / – per hectare will be available in the limit of maximum 3 hectares
- Crop loss in kharif season is more than 50% for loss of Rs. 5000 / – per hectare will be available in maximum 3 hectare.
About other important provisions of this scheme.
- In addition to this scheme, the farmer beneficiaries who are eligible to avail the benefits as per the provisions of SDRF scheme will also be eligible.
- To get the application of farmers online with land record and CM. A portal connected to the dashboard has to be prepared.
- Beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the portal
- The approved assistance will be paid directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- A special grievance redressal mechanism will be set up to address the queries of the beneficiary farmers.
- To help farmers to apply online at e-gram center at village level, VLE of e-gram center will be paid a remuneration of Rs.5 / – per successful application.
- A toll free number service will be provided for the guidance of farmers
According to the information given by Vijay Rupani on the process of declaring villages / talukas / areas under crop loss under this scheme
- A list of affected villages / talukas / areas affected by crop due to drought, heavy rains and unseasonal rains (Mawthu) will be prepared by the District Collector.
- Will be sent by the Collector within seven days of the incident for the approval of the State Government (Revenue Department).
- The list of affected area / village / taluka for the benefit of this scheme will issue approval orders within 3 days of receipt of the proposal of the State Government (Revenue Department).
About crop loss survey operation
- As per the list of affected villages / talukas / areas by the state government, survey teams will be formed by the district development officer and the affected farms of the affected villages / talukas / areas will be surveyed in 15 days.
- After the completion of the survey, the list of farmers eligible for assistance under this scheme will be announced by order signed by the District Development Officer.
- He added that two lists will be released, namely 5% to 70% and more than 50% loss.