RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a recruitment notification for 950 Assistant Posts, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 registration to begin from February 17, 2022. The Last date to apply is March 08, 2022. Eligible Candidate can apply through official website rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Post Title||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Official Web Site||https://www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification
To be selected for the job, aspirants will have to clear a preliminary written test followed by the mains and language proficiency test (LPT), The preliminary exam will be held in online mode and is scheduled to be conducted on March 26 and 27. The application forms and fee payment window, however, will remain open till March 8.
RBI 950 Assistant Recruitment 2022
It Good Chance for those candidates who waiting for RBI Recruitment 2022. For more details like Post Title, Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
Total Post : 950
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- 20 to 28 Years
- 20,700/- (per month)
- Gen / EWS / OBC Candidates : Rs.450/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-S Candidate : Rs.50/-
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Exam & Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply through official website.
- Starting Date For Registration of Online Application : 17-02-2022
- Last Date For Registration of Online Application : 08-03-2022
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 08-03-2022
- RBI Assistant Online Exam Date : 26 & 27 March 2022
- RBI Main Exam Date : May 2022