RBI Recruitment 2021 | Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
RBI Recruitment 2021 | Apply for RBI Office Attendant post
Official Web Site
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Its Good Opportunity for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 job. For more information about Post Name, Post Type, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process as below.
- Office Attendant
Total Post : 840
- Ahmedabad : 50
- Mumbai : 202
- Banglore : 28
- Bhopal : 25
- Bhubaneswar : 24
- Chandigrah : 31
- Chennai : 71
- Guwahati : 38
- Hyderabad : 57
- Jammu : 09
- Jaipur : 43
- Kanpur : 69
- Kolkata : 35
- Nagpur : 55
- New Delhi : 50
- Patna : 28
- Thiruvananthapurm : 26
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Note : Always Read Official Notification then Apply Online
Salary / Pay Scale for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
- 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as under
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) : By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) : By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) : By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen : To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married : By 10 years
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India : To the extent of number of years of such
- experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021
- to March 15, 2021. (Online payment)
- 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Selection Process for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- Reasoning : 30 Marks – 30 Questions
- General English : 30 Marks – 30 Questions
- General Awareness : 30 Marks – 30 Questions
- Number Ability : 30 Marks – 30 Questions
- Total : 120 Marks – 120 Questions
- Exam Time : 1 hours and 30 minitus
RBI Office Attendant Language Proficiency Test 2021
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official 12 / Local Language of the State concerned.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Interested Candidate can Apply through Official Web Site
- Online Application Start From : 24-02-2021
- Online Application Last Date : 15-03-2021
- Tentative Date Of Online Test : April 09 & 10, 2021
Official Notification : View
Apply Online : Now