SBI PO 2020-21 Notification : State Bank Of India (SBI) has released Notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). You can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020-21 Released
SBI PO RECRUITMENT 2020-21
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Vacancy List
- General : 810
- EWS : 200
- SEBC : 540
- ST : 150
- SC : 300
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit (As On 01-04-2020)
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 Years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities
- PWD (SC/ ST) : 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) : 13 Years
- PWD (GEN / EWS) : 10 Years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment : 5 Years
- Note : CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Phase – I : Preliminary Examination
Phase – II : Main Examination
Phase-III : Interview
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Online Application Start Date : 13-11-2020
- Online Application End Date : 04-12-2020
- Payment of Application Fees : 13-11-2020 to 04-12-2020
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters : 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination : 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th , 5th Jan 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination : 3rd week of January 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter : 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
- Online Main Examination : 29th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination : 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter : 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
- Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) : February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result : Last week of March 2021
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training : 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training : 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020