The education department has taken a big decision keeping in view the ever-increasing transition of corona in Gujarat. Offline education as well as examinations in 8 municipal schools and colleges of the state have been postponed till April 10. Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said that offline education as well as examinations will be closed in all schools and colleges in 8 Municipal Corporations of Gujarat. Schools and colleges in Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh and Bhavnagar will be completely closed. However, online education of students will remain the same. On the other hand, the decision will be voluntary for areas other than 8 municipalities. This means that children can go to school for offline education if school administrators and parents want. On the other hand all the practicals will continue. Bhupendrasinh Chudasama said that the examination schedule will be announced anew. In addition, college and university examinations starting tomorrow have also been postponed till April 10.
The state government has decided to stop offline education in schools and colleges till April 10. This means that only online education will be continued in the schools and colleges of 8 metros.
- The offline exam will be postponed tomorrow.
- The decision was taken in view of the growing number of Corona cases in the state
- Offline and online will remain the same in all schools except 8 Municipal Corporations.
- School-college exams postponed till April 10
- This decision will only apply to metros
- Offline education will be closed in all metropolitan schools.
- Online education will continue until April 10
- 8 Examinations postponed in the university in the corporation
- PG practical examination will be taken
- Education will continue as per the previous rule in all places except 8 metros.
- In secondary and higher secondary education will also be closed in the corporation.
- Online education of students living in hostels will continue.
- The decision will be taken in view of the situation ahead in the new examination program.
Following the increasing cases of corona, examinations in colleges have also started from today, starting from school-colleges. Manpah has not been able to order the closure of schools and colleges even though the cases are on the rise as the government has ordered the reopening of schools. An important meeting of the education department was held today. In which it has been decided to do all the educational work online till 10th April. The government has decided to stop offline education as cases are on the rise in the state. All standard students will be taught online. Corona’s curfew has been ordered to close schools and colleges. At a time when children are studying and having fun together in primary school, there is a growing fear among parents that if one of them shows symptoms of corona, the other could also be infected. Were coming