SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Released SSC CGL Notification 2022 for Grade B and Grade C Category post in various Ministries Department and Offices. Eligible Candidate Read Carefully SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification and SSC CGL Application Form 2022 through official Website @ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Post Titme||SSC CGL Notification 2022|
|Post Name||SSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021|
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Official Web Site||https://ssc.nic.in|
SSC CGL Notification 2022
Its Good Opportunity for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2021-22. For More Details Like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
|Name of Post||Ministry / Department / Office / Cadre||Classification of Post|
|Assistant Audit Officer \|
Assistant Accounts Officer
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service / Intelligence Bureau / |
Ministry of Railway / Ministry of External Affairs /
AFHQ / Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology /
Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations |
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
|Inspector of Income Tax / |
Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise) /
Inspector (Preventive Officer) /
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||Group “B”|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Assistant / Superintendent||Indian Coast Guard||Group “B”|
|Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Group “B”|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group “B”|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation||Group “B”|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Registrar General of India||Group “B”|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG / |
Other Ministry/ Departments /
Offices under CGDA
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerks||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, |
Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.
|Tax Assistant||CBDT / CBIC||Group “C”|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”|
Total Post :
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Assistant Audit Officer / |
Assistant Accounts Officer
|Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute.|
Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level.|
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
|Statistical Investigator Grade – II||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognised University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years or all the 6 semesters of the graduation course.|
|Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute.|
Degree in law from a recognised university.
|Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute.|
Minimum one-year research experience in any recognised university or recognised Research Institution.
Degree in Law or Human Rights from a recognised university.
|All other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.|
- 18 to 30 Years
- Post Wise Different Age Limit
- Age Relaxation as per government rules
- OBC : 3 Years
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- PwD + Gen : 10 Years
- PwD + OBC : 13 Years.
- PwD + SC / ST : 15 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) : 3 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen (SC / ST) : 8 Years.
- and more age limit
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Salary / Pay Scale
- Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100) Group B Posts
- Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400) Group B Posts
- Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400) Group B Posts
- Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300) Group C Posts
- Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100) Group C Posts
- Women / SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Serviceman (ESM) : No Fees
- All Other Candidate : Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Selection Process for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be selected based on
- Tier-I : Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II : Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III : Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible Candidate may apply through official web site.
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Register your Basic Details.
- Submit Your Registration Form
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- After registration,
- Click Apply Button on Home Page
- Click CGL menu
- Click “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021” option
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
- Application Start Date : 23-12-2021
- Application Last Date : 23-01-2022
- Last date for receipt of application : 25-01-2022
- Last date for making online fee payment : 25-01-2022
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : 26-01-2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 27-01-2022
- Dates of Computer Based Examination : April, 2022
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Tier-I : Computer Based Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Tier-II : Computer Based Examination
|Paper 1 : Quantitative Abilities||100||200|
|Paper 2 : English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper 3 : Statistics||100||200|
|Paper 4 : General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Tier-III : Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||100 Marks||1 Hour|
Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)
- In the Tier-IV, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) will be conducted.