SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been published Notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and “D”. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply. Candidate can read post related notification like below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 for ‘C’ and ‘D’ Grade Post
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 for ‘C’ and ‘D’ Grade Post
Skill in Stenography candidates
- Stenographer Grade “C” and “D”
Education Qualification for SSC Stenographer
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized
- Board or University.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. However, such degrees should be recognized for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the said qualification.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, pursuant to the Hon‟ble Supreme Court Order dated 11-
- 03-2019 in MA No. 3092/2018 in W.P. (C) No. 382/2018 titled Mukul Kumar Sharma & others Vs AICTE and others, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
- All candidates who are declared qualified in the Computer Based Examination and the Skill Test will be required to produce all the relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of 12th standard or equivalent examination as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01.08.2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the concerned Board by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications will be required to be produced by the candidates at the time of Document Verification or as and when required by the Commission, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the Notice of examination.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on 01.08.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply
Age Limit for Stenographer Grade “C” and “D”
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age for “C” Grade Stenographer : 30 years
- Maximum Age for “D” Grade Stenographer : 27 years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExSM and Other candidates as per rules
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/ESM candidates : NILL
- Othe candidates : Rs. 100
- Payment Mode can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Go to Official Site : https://ssc.nic.in.
- online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB)
- inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online Application Form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained
Central Region (CR) / Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
- Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Agra (3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Prayagraj (3003), Varanasi (3013).
Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal
- Port Blair (4802), Ranchi (4205), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415).
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep
- Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012), Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212).
Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
- Bilaspur (6202), Durg-Bhilai (6205), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Sagar (6015), Satna (6014), Ujjain (6016).
North Eastern Region (NER)/ Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
- Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand
- Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sikar (2411), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005), Roorkee (2006).
North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab
- Chandigarh (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Samba (1010), Srinagar (1007), Leh (1005), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402).
Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.
- Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Hyderabad (8601), Warangal (8603).
Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra
- Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208).
- Dates for submission of online applications: 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Dates of the Computer Based Examination: 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021