State Bank of India (SBI)
has published an Advertisement for Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts. Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as a Officer, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
SBI Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No.: CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20
Post Name : Circle Based Officer
Circle Wise Post :
– Ahmedabad (Gujarat) : 750 Posts
– Bengaluru (Karnataka) : 750 Posts
– Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) : 400 Posts
– Chennai (Chhatisgrah): 550 Posts
– Hyderabad (Telangana) : 550 Posts
– Jaipur (rajsthan) : 300 Posts
– Maharashtra (Maharashtra Excluding Mumbai) : 517 Posts
– Goa : 33 Posts
Total Post : 3850
Education Qualification :
– Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
i. The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
ii. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
iii. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
– Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12 th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI Gujarat Recruitment 2020
Age Limit :
– Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
Application Fee :
– Application fees & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates. There is no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD candidate.
– Fee/ charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Pay Scale : Rs.31,705/–Rs.45,950/-Plus Other Allowances
Selection Process :
– The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
– Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 27.07.2020 to 16.08.2020. No other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI Recruitment for Circle Based Officer Posts 2020
List of documents to be uploaded :
– Recent Photograph,
– ID Proof (PDF),
– Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
– Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
– Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
– Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
– JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
– Experience certificates (PDF),
– Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
– 10th or 12 th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
How to Registration & Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only] :
i. First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning.
ii. Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
iii. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
v. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
vii. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
viii. Candidates can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
How Download Call Letter :
– The candidates who are called for interview will have to download their interview call letter from the Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Important Dates :
– Starting Date : 27-08-2020
– Last Date : 16-08-2020