Kutumb Sahay Yojana : Under the Rashtriya Kutumb (Sankat Mochan) Yojana, Once main earned of the family dies (Natural or Artificial), the Family has to pay Rs. 20,000 assistance schemes has been implemented.
Kutumb Sahay Yojana
|Post Name||કુટુંબ સહાય યોજના|
|Department||Department of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Official Web Site||https://sje.gujarat.gov.in|
Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Provides for high cash assistance to help the family in the event of a calamity. Earlier, Under this Schemes Rs. 10,000/- was given. With the resolution of 15-04-2014, the amount has been increased to Rs. 20,000/- has been made.
Who Can Benefit Kutumb Sahay Yojana
- In case of such death the main earner (he or she) should be above 18 years of age and below 70 years of age.
- The application must be made in the prescribed form within a limit of two years after death. To be eligible for assistance under this scheme, the applicant beneficiary should be a BPL beneficiary as per the guideline of Government of India. If the applicant lives in a rural area, he should be registered as a BPL beneficiary in the village panchayat in the municipality or in the municipal area.
- Postmortem report, police complaint, copy of Punchnama should be attached with the application form if applicable to the person involved in the accident.
- Only one person as the head of the deceased family has to apply as an applicant. And all family members must consent. This support is not available separately for each family member. The definition of family for the purpose of this scheme includes spouses, minor children, unmarried
- daughters and these parents.
What are the benefits in કુટુંબ સહાય યોજના
Once the main earner’s family dies, Rs. 20000 is supported by DBT (Direct Account Jama)
How to apply Kutumb Sahay Yojana?
- Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2022 Available in District Collector Office, Province Office, Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Services Center. but Now only apply online available
- Online Application has to be made on Digital Gujarat Portal from V.E.C Co-Operator of Gram Panchayat Center.
- Apply Online – > https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Note : Under The Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 which has received benefits earlier. Such benefits will not have to re-apply