NTPC Recruitment 2022 : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recently Invites Application For the 55 Executive Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online 08.04.2022.
NTPC Recruitment 2022
|Post Title||NTPC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Official Web Site||www.ntpc.co.in|
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in NTPC. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully.
Total Post : 55
- Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant – O&M) : 50
- Executive (Operations – Power Trading : 04
- Executive (Business Development – Power Trading) : 01
Executive (Combined Cycle Power Plant – O&M)
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% marks from recognized University or Institutes. Experience Required.
Executive (Operations – Power Trading
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with at least 60% marks from recognized University / Institutes. Experience Required.
Executive (BD – Power Trading)
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from recognized University / Institutes. Experience Required.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
Age Limit / Salary
- Read Official Notification
- GEN / EWS / OBC : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / XSM / Female Candidate : No Fees
What is the Selection Process for NTPC Recruitment 2022?
Candidate will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview (as per rules)
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible Candidates may Apply through official website.
What is the Last Date for Applying NTPC Recruitment 2022?
Online Application Start From : 25.03.2022
Online Application Last Date : 08.04.2022