Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2022 : Gujarat State Full Detail Eligibility Criteria: Dindayal Upadhyaya was an Indian thinker of RSS ideology, and former leader of the political party Bharatiya Jana Sangh, the forerunner of Bharatiya Janata Party. He became president of the Jana Sangh in December 1967.
Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana 2022
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual income in Rural area.
- Rs. 1,50,000/- Annual income in Urban area.
- B.P.L. Beneficiaries given preference.
The Standard of Assistance
Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes, Homeless Beneficiaries of Nomadic Emancipated Caste Rs. 1,20,000 / – will be provided.
The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
Required Document for Pandit Dindayal Awas Yojana
- Certificate of caste / sub-caste of the applicant (Applicant of economically backward class does not need to attach caste certificate), Leaving Certificate of the applicant (if educated)
- Certificate of Income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Building construction permit
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantrisri.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Photo of the applicant
Important Links :
Apply Online : Now