PGCIL Recruitment 2023 : POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023
|Post Title||PGCIL Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician)|
|Organzation Name||Powergrid Corporation Limited|
|Official Web Site||powergrid.in|
PGCIL Vacancy 2023
Its Good Opportunity for those Candidate who waiting job in PGCIL. For More Details Like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fees, How to Apply, Selection Process as below.
POWERGRID operates around 1,76,180 ckm Transmission Lines along with 275 Sub-stations (as on 30th September 2023) and carries 45% of India’s Transmission Capacity of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 1,00,000 kms of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 662 locations, points of Interconnections in 2408 locations and intra-city network in 300 cities across India.
Education Qualification and Stipend
- ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from a recognized technical board/ Institute.
- Higher technical qualification like Diploma/B.E./B.Tech etc. with or without ITI, is not allowed either at the time of application or at the time of joining. (* refer point no. 8 of General Information Section)
- Stipend during training period: Rs.18500/- pm (Rs. 25,500/- when IDA becomes 50%)
- Designation & Level on successful completion of training period : Junior Technician at W3 level in Workmen category
- Basic pay on Regularization: Rs.21500/- in the pay-scale of Rs.21500-3%-74000/- (IDA)
- 27 years as on 12.12.2023
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
- Payment of Application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 200/-, wherever applicable). SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. For detailed instructions regarding payment of the application fee, Click here: (https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
Online Application Start From 21-11-2023
Online Application Last Date 12-12-2023