RRC NWR Notification 2024: North Western Railway has recently invited online applications for 1646 Apprentice posts. Good news for those candidates who were waiting for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment. The Western Railway Apprentice Form will be filled from 10 January 2024 to 10 February 2024.
RRC NWR Notification 2024
Interested and eligible candidates should apply before the last date. Before applying, all the candidates should check the details given in the notification and apply the application after being eligible. For more information on the application, read this article until the end.
|North Western Railway
|Online Application Start From
|Last Date For Apply
RRC North Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2024
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in RRC NWR. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 to 24 years,
- Relaxation – SC/ST/OBC Upper age limit by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- PWD & ESM:- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- UR/OBC/EWS (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through
RRC NWR Notification 2024 Apprentices Apply Online
- Visit the official website: @https://rrcjaipur.in/rrc-nwr-notifications
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
RRC NWR Notification 2024 Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medial Fitness Test
Important Note: Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.