Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 : Saraswat Bank has Recently Published Notification for the 150 Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in Grade B (Clerical Cadre) post. Eligible candidate can apply though official website.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 | Apply for Junior Officer 2021
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 150 Junior Officer posts
Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Maharashtra
Official Web Site
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi.
150 Junior Officer 2021
- Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations
Total Post : 150
- Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara : 06
- Goa : 04
- Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore : 04
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad : 85
- Pune : 25
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon : 06
- Nagpur : 04
- Kolhapur & Sangli : 10
- Nashik : 04
- Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja) : 02
Education Qualification fro Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- Minimum : 21
- Maximum : 27 (1st February, 2021)
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Rs. 750/-
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Exam Patter for Junior Officer 2021
- General/ Financial Awareness : 50 Marks – 35 Minutes
- General English : 40 Marks – 35 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude : 60 Marks – 45 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks – 45 Minutes
- Total : 190 Question – 200 Marks – 160 Minutes
Exam Center List (Tentative) for Junior Officer 2021
- Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara
- Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon
- Kolhapur & Sangli
- Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)
Selection Process for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
How to Apply Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
- Interested candidates may apply through official website.
Official Notification : View
Apply Online : Now (start 05-03-2021)
- Application Start Date : 05-03-2021
- Application Last Date : 19-03-2021
- Application Payment Date : 05-03-2021 to 19-03-2021
- Call Letter Download Date : One week before the examination
- Exam Date (Online Test) : 03-04-2021