NTSE Exam 2021 : National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national level exam conducted by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) for granting scholarship to the meritorious studying in class 10th. NTSE is only held only 10th standard student and the exam is conduct in two different stages like Stage I and Stage II.
NTSE Exam 2021 | SEB NTSE Gujarat 2021 Notification | NTSE Exam 2021 Notification | NTSE Exam Notification 2021 | NTSE Exam Date 2021 | NTSE Exam Admit Card 2021 | NTSE Exam Call Letter 2021
NTSE Exam 2021
NTSE Exam 2021 | SEB NTSE Gujarat 2021 Notification
National Talent Search Examination
NCERT (National Council of Education Reaserch and Training)
SEB NTSE Gujarat 2021 Notification
The first Stage exam is a state level exam and is conducted by all the Indian states and UTs. On the other hand, NTSE stage II is conducted for those students who clear the first stage. As mentioned earlier, only those who qualify in NTSE stage 1 will be eligible to write the stage II exam. This is the main criteria. Meanwhile, the objective of organizing NTSE is to award scholarship to potential candidates who are aspiring to pursuer higher education in the field of science or social studies. with these scholarships, students will be able to continue their education in their desired stream. NTSE Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the overall performance of student in both the stages of the examination.
NTSE Scholarship 2021 Information
- Class XI and XII, a scholarship of Rs.1250/- per month is provided (Per Years Rs.15,000/-)
- Undergraduates and Post Graduate, a Scholarship of Rs.2000/- per month provided (Per Years Rs.24,000/-)
- Ph.D, the Scholarship amount is fixed in according with the UGC norms.
NTSE Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
NCERT has defined an age limit for the students to appear for the exam. Candidates should be below the age of 18 years (as on July 1, 2021).
NTSE Eligibility for Stage 1 (State level examination)
students who are pursuing their studies from schools in India are eligible to appear in the stage 1 exam. Eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The candidate must be a Class X student from any Government/ Private schools in India.
- There is no domicile restriction. The candidate can be from any State/Union Territory of India.
- The candidates studying in open or distance learning are also eligible to write NTSE 2020, provided they are less than 18 years of age, not employed and are appearing for Class X board examination for the first time.
NTSE Eligibility for Stage 2 (National level examination) :
Only the students who qualified in stage 1 (state-level examination) are eligible to appear for Stage 2 examination. The roll number, venue, date of examination details will be conveyed to the selected candidates by NCERT through its official website.
SEB NTSE Gujarat 2021 Examination Fees
General Category : Rs.50 + Service Charge
Others : Rs.70 + Service Charge
Pay Examination Fee : Through Internet Banking / Debit Card
NTSE Exam 2021 Qualifying Score
SC / ST / PH : 32%
GEN / EWS / OBC : 40 %
NTSE Gujarat Exam Pattern
Intellectual Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Question : 100
- Marks : 100
- Time 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
Education Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Mathematics : 20, Science : 40, Social Science : 40
- Question : 100
- Marks : 100
- Time 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
NTSE Exam Syllabus 2021
Part – 1 Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- This section will have questions on analytical and logical reasoning.
- This section tests the students on their ability to solve reasoning questions, ability to think, evaluate and visualize.
- The section consists of a total of 100 questions.
- The main topics from this section consist of series, pattern perception, analogies, coding-decoding, classifications, hidden figures and problem-solving, etc.
Part – 2 Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- This section will have a total of 100 questions, which is further divided into Science (40), Social Science (40) and Mathematics (20).
- The student has to be well versed in the syllabus taught in class 9 and 10th.
- The time allotted for the SAT section is 120 minutes.
- The level of questions will be equivalent to class 10th or equivalent exam.
How to Apply NTSE Exam 2021
- Visit the sebexam.org website of respective state/UTs or click on the relevant link from the table given above.
- Select the NTSE section available on the home page and click on the NTSE 2021 application form.
- Enter the details in online NTSE form 2021 such as student name, date of birth, gender, caste, mobile number, academic details, family income and more.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature file and other documents as required.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through online mode.
- Download the filled-in NTSE application form 2021 and submit at the school. After reviewing the applications, the Head/ Principal of the School will send the forms to the State Liaison Officer.
NTSE Exam Notification 2021 : View
NTSE Exam 2021 Apply : Now
Notification Released Date : 17/09/2021
NTSE Application Start Date : 29/09/2021
NTSE Application Last Date : 22/10/2021
NTSE Application Fees Submit Last Date : 25/10/2021
Submitted to DEO Officer Last Date : 03/11/2021
NTSE Exam Date 2021 : 16/01/2022
NTSE Exam Admit Card 2021 / NTSE Exam Call Letter 2021
- Once the application process is completed successfully, the official authorities will provide admit cards to the eligible applicants.
- However, the admit card will be provided to only those applicants who have successfully submitted the application form and application fee on time.
- Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to visit the official website of the university and download the admit card from the website.
- However, applicants need to download the admit card from the official website with the help of the application number and date of birth.
- Admit cards must be taken into different copies and should be kept safely till the time of admission procedure.
- The admit card of the applicant is a mandatory document that will be required at the time of the entrance exam.
- Admit card of the applicant consist of important details of the applicant and some instructions for the entrance exam.