SSC CHSL 2022 : The Staff Selection Commission Published SSC CHSL Notification 2022 for Lower Divisional Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India. The details of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 examination are as under.
SSC CHSL 2022
|Post Name||SSC CHSL 2022 Notification|
|Post Title||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Official Web Site||https://ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Its Good opportunity for all the Interested candidates who are wait got job SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022. For More Details like Post Name, Post Type, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Important Date, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
Staff Selection Published SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 for all Indian Level. All Eligible Indian Candidate Fill the Form and Certificate the SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Notificaition.
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) :
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) :
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) :
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ :
Total Post :
Education Qualifciation for SSC CHSL 2022
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Salary / Pay Scale for SSC CHSL 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) :
- Pay Level-2, Rs.19,900 – 63,200
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA) :
- Pay Level-4, Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) :
- Pay Level – 4, Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 and Level – 5, Rs.29,200 – 92,300
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ :
- Pay Level – 4, Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation as per government Rule
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- PwD (Unreserved) : 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) : 13 Years
- PwD (SC / ST) : 15 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) : 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof. : 03 Years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST) : 08 Years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. : Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST). : Up to 45 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried : Up to 35 years of age
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST). Up to 40 years of age
- General / OBC : 100 Rs.
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-Servicemen / PwD : NIL
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 2022
SSC CHSL 10 + 2 Selection will be done on the basis of
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
How To Apply SSC CHSL 2022
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Register your Basic Details.
- Submit Your Registration Form
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- After registration,
- Click Apply Button on Home Page
- Click CHSL menu
- Click “Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021” option
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
|Dates for submission of online applications||01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||08-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10-03-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||May, 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-I (Computer Based Examination) :
|Part||Subject (Not in Sequence)||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50|
|II||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
|60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribe as per Para 8.1 and 8.2)|
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) :
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/Application/ Precis etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- Candidates must write their correct Roll Number at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book. Candidates must also affix signature and Lefthand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression shall be awarded zero marks.
- Candidates shall not write any personal identity e.g. name, roll number, mobile number, address, etc. inside the Answer Book. Failure to adhere to these instructions will be treated as unfair means (UFM) and such candidates will be awarded zero marks and their candidature will be rejected.
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test) :
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme : Read Notification
- Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant : Read Notification