Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 : Supreme Court of India has Recently Published recruitment notification for the Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates read official notification and apply before 10-07-2022.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Its Good Opportunity for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022. For More Details Like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply as bewlo.
SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Post Title||Supreme Court of India Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Organization||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Official Web Site||main.sci.gov.in|
SCI Recruitment 2022
The candidates can download the official notice for Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 through the direct link given below for the candidates. The official notification with full details would be out on the official website.
Also Read :
- Bachelor Degree of a Recognized University
- Minimum Speed 35 WPM in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer Operator
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01-07-2022
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Notification
- Rs. 35000/- the approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade of Rs. 4200/-)
|GEN / OBC Candidate||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / Freedom Fighter Candidate||Rs. 250/-|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is the Selection Process for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Candidate will be Selected Based on
– Objective Type Written Test
– Typing Test on Computer
– Descriptive Test
How to Apply Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply thorough Official Web Site.
What is the Last Date for Applying Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Last Date : 10-07-2022
2 thoughts on “Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 for Junior Court Assistant post”
I NEED A JOB.