Gujarat Government Announces New Guideline : Now that the state needs to re-impose restrictions, Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel’s residence has got a core committee meeting. New restrictions on the corona have been imposed since the meeting ended.
Gujarat Government Announces New Guideline
|Post Name||Gujarat Government Announces New Guideline|
|Published By||Gujarat Government|
- 400 people allowed at weddings and social occasions.
- 100 persons allowed at the funeral.
- Shops will be open until 10 p.m.
- The restaurant will be open until 10 a.m. with 75 percent capacity
- Home delivery will continue until 11 p.m.
- Classes 1 to 9 are closed till 31st
- The teaching work will continue online
- Hotel Restaurant Open 75% Capacity
- Cinema Hole open 50% Capacity
- Jim open 50% Capacity
- Voter Park & Swimming pull open 50% Capacity
- Public Gardens Open Until 10 p.m.
- Auditorium, Assembly Hall and Entertainment Place open 50% Capacity
- Library Open 50% Capacity
- Public Private Bus Transport 75% Capacity
Full Guideline : View