SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 : Security And Exchange Board Of India Published Vacancy Notification For 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read SEBI Recruitment Notification 2022.
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|Post Title||SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Organisation||SEBI (Security And Exchange Board Of India)|
SEBI Recruitment 2022
Its Good Opportunity for the SEBI Recruitment 2022. For More Details like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Application Fees, Selection Process as below.
- General : 80
- Legal : 16
- Information Technology : 14
- Research : 07
- Official Language : 03
Total Post : 120
Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA/CFA/CS/CWA.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics /Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)Econometrics from a recognized University/Institute.
Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/Institute.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Unreserved / OBC / EWSs : Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- SC/ ST/ PwBD : Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
Selection Process for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
Candidate will be selected based on
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
- Phase III (Interview)
How to Apply SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from January 05, 2022 to January 24, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online Application Start Date : 05/01/2022
- Last Date Of Application : 24/01/2022
- Phase I Online Exam Date : 20/02/2022
- Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of IT Stream) : 20/03/2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II of IT Stream : 03/04/2022
- Phase III Interview Date : Date Will Be Intimated