Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana : Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2020-21 (MYSY) Schemes is Launched by Gujarat Government. Achieved 80% or more percentile in std 10 or std 12 (General / Science Stream) examination from recognized board in Gujarat State and obtained 65% or more marks in Diploma course. Student are given financial assistance under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)
Education Department, Gujarat
Official Web Site
Help Line Number
MYSY Status Check
MYSY Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the Std X from a recognized board from state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination
- Scholarship in Bachelor degree programs, the candidates should have passed Std XII Science/ General stream from recognized board from the state of Gujarat with minimum 80 % in the board examination.
- Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognized university situated in the state of Gujarat.
- The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annul shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
- The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate who has a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for next three years financial years.
MYSY Tuition Fees Scholarship 2020-21
- Admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self finance institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.
- Admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/- , whichever is less.
- For admission in B.Sc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A. or B.C.A Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/- , whichever is less.F
- For admission in Diploma courses in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/- , whichever is less.
- View More
- In order to get renewal assistance in the subsequent academic year after admission, the student has to pass the examination with at least 50% marks in the previous year in which he got the scholarship and as per policy rules of that educational institutes he is required to have at least 75% attendance in that academic year. Certificate of the organization is required.
- Student will have to apply online only after their admission is finalized.
- The Student has to get the income certificate of the guardian’s income for the financial year 2019-20 from the Mamltdar or Taluka Development officer. The Details of the guardian (parents) should also given in the self declaration given by the student.
- If the student is not entitled to the income tax return for the financial year 2019-20 of the guardian’s income, only they will have to given a “self-declaration that the income in not eligible for income tax”.
- The guardian has earned an income of Rs. 2.50 lakh, they will have to file a mandatory income tax return.
- As the Amount of sanctioned assistance is directly credited to the student’s bank account under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), the student will have to open a bank account and link their Aadhar Number with this bank account. Student will have to provide their Aadhaar Number details in the Online Application.
- Student will have to take a print out of the application after the online application process and check the original document at the nearest health center and submit the following self-certified document along with the application.
- Student will have to go the nearest
List of Documents for Fresher Application 2020-21
- Self Certified copy of Aadhar card.
- Self Certified copy of std 10 or std 12 passed mark sheet.
- Self Certified copy of Admission Committee letter of admission to the course in Degree / Diploma.
- Self Certified copy of all tuition fee receipts.
- Self Declaration.
- Self Certified copy of guardian’s income certificate (of Mamltdar or Taluka Development Officer).
- Certificate of the Principle of the Institute, on the letterhead of the Institute (Originally).
- Self Certified copy of hostel admission and meal access.
- Self Certified copy of the first page of the saving account passbook in the bank.
- Self Certified copy of income tax return or self – declaration of non-income taxable income (original).
List of Documents for Renewal Application 2020-21
- Student Aadhar Card copy (Self Certified).
- Certificate for Scholarship Renewal from the Head of the Institute (Original).
- Copy of student first/second/third (year applicable) mark sheet (mark sheet for both semester if semester system is available) (self certified).
- Copy of all access fees paid by the student in the second/third/fourth year of study (whichever is applicable) (self certified).
- Copy of Hostel Admission and Meal Access (self certified).
- First Page copy of student bank savings account passbook (self certified).
- Self certified copy of income tax return or self declaration of non-receipt of income taxable (original).
MYSY STATUS CHECK
- Check your submitted application status go to official site -> http://mysy.guj.nic.in
- Application Start Date (Fresh Student) : 19-10-2020
- Application Start Date (Second/Third/Fourth Student) : 12-10-2020
- Application Last Date : 30-04-2021