PM SVANidhi Yojana
PM SVANidhi Yojana
The central government is bringing in a self-funded scheme for street vendors. Rs. More than 50 lakh street vendors will get the benefit of Rs 10,000. The central government will launch the scheme from August 1.
The government has started a loan scheme (Govt started Loan Scheme For Street Vendors) for street vendors, lorries or roadside shopkeepers. Its name is PM Swanidhi Yojana. The scheme is aimed at helping street vendors and has been allocated Rs 5,000 crore. No special rules have been applied to it.
How much will be the loan and how much will be the interest
A maximum loan of Rs 10,000 is available on the basis of PM Swanidhi Yojana. This rupee helps in starting a business. These are provided with simple terms. In a way it is an unsecured loan. Loans are given at normal rates based on this scheme. Special discounts are also given to loan payers on time.
Who can get a loan?
The loan will be given to roadside traders, lorry drivers or rake drivers. It also includes fruit and vegetable, laundry, salon, leaf shops. Those who run it can also take this loan.
How many people will benefit
The government believes that 50 lakh street vendors will benefit from this scheme. The scheme will help shopkeepers who are caught in the trap of usurers. They charge exorbitant interest instead of a small amount. This scheme will help to save the vendors from the trap of usurers.
How To Apply PM SVANidhi Schemes
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of this scheme http://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/.
- The home page will open on the screen here
- It will show planning to apply for a loan. Now click on the bloom.
- It will show the terms and conditions.
- On this page you click on View or Download Form
- Below the first point here will be highlighted in blue.
- Now the Swanidhi Yojana form will open. This file will be in PDF format.
- Fill in all the details of the application form.
- Also attach the required document with the application.
- Submit the application form to a recognized organization.